Tina L. Melo / Of Counsel /
Tina Lundy Melo is of counsel with FizerBeck who represents a variety of tax-exempt, charitable organizations, including private foundations and public charities. Her practice also includes charitable giving for individuals, estate planning and general corporate work. Prior to joining FizerBeck in 1991, Ms. Melo was an associate with the Houston Law firms of Vinson & Elkins and Wood, Lucksinger & Epstein.
- University of Virginia Law School (J.D. 1981)
- University of Tennessee (B.A. with high honors, Political Science and Journalism, 1977)
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Planned Giving Council of Houston (Board Member)
- Planned Giving Council of the University of Virginia
- Former faculty member of Leadership Institute for Nonprofit Executives (Rice University)
- Past Chairman of University of Texas Annual Nonprofit Organizations Institute
- Current board president of Center for Hearing and Speech Foundation
- Past board member of Junior League of Houston, Inc.
- Past board member of Houston Alumnae Panhellenic Association and its Foundation