Matthew G. Lueders / Associate /
Matt Lueders is an attorney with Fizer Beck, practicing estate planning, taxation, and estate administration. Matt assists clients with developing simple to complex estate and gift plans, including the preparation of wills, trust agreements, disability planning documents, and related wealth planning strategies. Matt also represents fiduciaries in connection with probate procedures, trust and estate administration, trust modifications, and the preparation of federal gift and estate tax returns.
- Baylor Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Order of the Barristers
- Dean’s List
- Texas A&M University (B.S., Economics and Political Science, with Honors, 2013)
- Texas A&M Corps of Cadets
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section)
- Houston Bar Association (Probate, Trusts & Estate Section)
- Houston Estate and Financial Forum
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers
- Matt enjoys fishing and spending time outdoors.