J. Hayden Harms / Associate /
Hayden joined FizerBeck in 2014 after graduating from the University of Texas School of Law, where he completed advanced corporate and oil & gas transaction courses. Hayden’s legal practice at FizerBeck has focused on transactional matters such as real estate and business transactions, business organizations and transactional estate planning.
- B.S.B.A., Cum Laude, The Ohio State University – Finance 2010
- J.D. The University of Texas School of Law 2014
- Texas Review of Entertainment and Sports law – Annotations and Notes Editor
Professional Organizations & Memberships
- Texas Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Real Estate Law Section
- Corporate Counsel Section
- Away from work, Hayden enjoys traveling and participating in recreational sports such as flag football, target shooting, and scuba diving.